General Statement of Policy
It is the policy of the Logsden Community Club to make its facilities available for community
activities, under capable and responsible adult supervision only. The facility is also available
for use by private businesses and private parties, and for commercial kitchen use.
The Logsden Community Club does not discriminate based upon an individual’s gender,
race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal
Application Forms are available from the Logsden Community Club here or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rental fee + $250 security deposit ($50 non-refundable) must accompany the
application form to confirm and reserve a date. All checks will be made payable to:
Logsden Community Club. Refunds for cancellation will be granted if written notification
is given 14 days prior to the event. Cancellations giving less than 14 days notice will
forfeit their deposit fee.
Applicants must be 18 years or older.
Group Size and Availability
- Maximum building occupancy is 49 people.
- Only one private group at a time is allowed. A 1-hour time period will be scheduled between groups using the facility on the same day
- The Club is typically available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m., except for the evening of the second Saturday of each month, when there is a community potluck starting at 6:30 p.m. Please check the rental calendar for availability of preferred date(s) and times.
Care of Facility
- Set-up & Take-down: All groups are responsible for the set-up and take-down of their function and for ensuring that the Club is cleaned after use.
- Clean up will include the following:
- Tables and chairs are to be cleaned and returned to their original storage area after use. Table and chairs are to be securely stacked in caddies. Please do not drag the tables and chairs, as they can scratch the floor.
- Clean kitchen area. Please make sure that any dishes or appliances that have been used have been cleaned and returned to their original location. Remove food debris from sink.
- Inspect restrooms for cleanliness. Clean sink and toilets, if dirty. Remove any garbage and debris.
- Sweep floors and clean up spills as needed.
- Close all windows and double-check that the stove has been turned off before leaving. Leave the thermostat at 68°F. Turn off all lights.
- Inspect outside areas and remove any garbage and debris.
- Remove all garbage and debris from the premises.
- Lock all doors and return keys to lock box provided.
- It is advised that a small group of volunteers use the last hour of rental time for clean up. If the facility has been adequately cleaned, the remaining balance of your deposit ($50 non- refundable) will be returned within 2 weeks. If the facility has not been adequately cleaned, any additional work (returning furniture, emptying garbage cans, cleaning the grounds of trash, cleaning chairs, walls or tables, etc.) will be charged at $25 per hour.
Damage and Theft
- If the facility, grounds, or any equipment is damaged as a result of use, payment for full repair or replacement will be made by the rental party over and above the deposit.
- If Club property or equipment is removed, replacement at full cost will be made by the rental party over and above the deposit.
- Any additional expense incurred by the Club in an effort to collect such replacement costs will also be paid by the rental party.
- Security deposit refunds will be processed following inspection for cleanliness, damage to equipment, facilities, grounds, and/or property.
- All refunds are issued by the Treasurer of the Logsden Community Club and will be mailed to the applicant. Checks are mailed on a weekly basis, depending on the use or cancellation date. Please allow up to 2 weeks for a refund check to arrive.
The Logsden Community Club facilities are governed by Lincoln County ordinances and
Oregon state and federal laws. All users hereby agree to comply with such laws and
ordinances. Users are responsible for all occupants. Users assume all liability during the time of use. 4) Doors must remain unlocked and clear at all times during the rental period. Users shall keep the Club clean and in a sanitary condition.
If alcohol will be consumed during the event, you must provide us with a Certificate of Insurance showing you have $1,000,000.00 in General Liability coverage. If you are using a LICENSED and INSURED company (caterer, winery, brewery, etc.) to serve the alcohol, you must submit a copy of the server’s OLCC license. The serving company must name the Logsden Community Club as additional insured for the day(s) of the event on their liability insurance of no less than $1,000,000.00. You must submit a copy of that certificate. If alcohol will be sold or alcohol is available (but not being sold), and you are charging or accepting donations for admission, or where payment is required to attend the event, you will need a liquor license for your event. Please check the OLCC website via the following link for Special Event licensing information: https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/lic/pages/special-event-licensing.aspx.
See our Rental agreement for additional details.
- Marijuana use anywhere on Club property is in violation of the Club’s insurance policy and is therefore strictly prohibited at all times.
- Smoking inside the facility is strictly prohibited.
- Open flames are NOT permitted inside the Club at any time.
- Lighting fireworks or other combustibles on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Using the range to cook foods or food products that result in the production of grease laden vapors is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES. This includes cooking meat products (e.g., burgers, bacon, poultry), cooking with butter, cooking oil, lard, shortening, or a non-stick spray coating that contains oil.
- Use of the wood stove is NOT permitted at any time.
- Please comply with current fire restrictions, which are posted at the Siletz Valley Fire Department across the road.
- Users and their guests are required to be considerate of community residents regarding noise levels and vehicle parking.
- NO PARKING is allowed on the front lawn of the Club, as this will damage our septic system.
- Parking is NOT permitted across the road at the Siletz Valley Fire Department or at the Logsden Country Store at any time.
- Please DO NOT remove or adjust any of the ceiling hangings.
- The use of confetti, rice, birdseed, etc. anywhere on the property is prohibited.
- Please do NOT use nails, staples, glue, tape, or any other means of decorating that may
- damage the Club’s walls. Painter’s tape that does not leave adhesive residue may be
- used if it is removed.
- Users are responsible for the security of the facility. Keys must be promptly returned within 24 hours to the lock box provided. Key replacement is $25.00.
A designated representative of the Logsden Community Club will have the authority to enter
the premises at any time during the event to monitor and/or spot check for full compliance to
policies and procedures.